In alphabetical order, but with "metta" first. Without metta, the others are meaningless.
"Take what you like and leave the rest."
- Loving-kindness; friendliness; amity; good will; active interest in others.
- Liberating emotions, transcript of a talk by Ajahn Sumedho.
- How to put Metta (loving kindness) into practice., audio of a talk by Ajahn Sumedho.
- "breath in - breath out - pay attention" — "mindfulness of breathing" — a form of Buddhist meditation originally taught by Gautama Buddha
- How to practice breath meditation (anapanasati), nice and simple, at WikiHow.
- Equanimity; acceptance.
"All conditioned phenomena are accepted for what they are.
That doesn’t mean all things are approved of;
they are simply accepted. Let everything be the way
it is in the moment."
— Ajahn Sumedho
rev. 10 feb 2018