Kow Tham (Mountain Cave Monastery) International Meditation Center was developed by Head Nun Mae Chee Ahmon, a Thai Buddhist nun for over 50 years, to provide a place for International travelers to practice Buddhist Meditation.
Kow Tham has been providing monthly meditation retreats by experienced meditation teachers since 1988. All meals and accomodation are provided.
The purpose of the Kow Tham Center is only to spread the dhamma. There is no fee. Kow Tham is supported entirely by donations
How to help support Kow Tham Insight Meditation Center
- Send to bank
- Bank Name: Krungthai Bank, Thailand
- SWIFT Code: KRTHTHBK
- Beneficiary Name: Maninee Sookkasem
- Beneficiary A/C Number: 060-1-37735-4
- Donate at the Center
- There is a donation box at the community area of Kow Tham.
- Kow Tham Center can always use help, from sweeping the grounds, cooking, serving food, assisting, in many ways!